- Exploring mechanistic pathways linking urban green and blue space to mental wellbeing before and after urban regeneration of a greenway: Evidence from the Connswater Community Greenway, Belfast, UK. Access online.
- Examining the spatially varying and interactive effects of green and blue space on health outcomes in Northern Ireland using multiscale geographically weighted regression modeling. Access online.
- GroundsWell: Community-engaged and data-informed systems transformation of Urban Green and Blue Space for population health - a new initiative. Access online
In 2023, GroundsWell and EastSide Greenways in Belfast commissioned a collaborative process to look at Connswater Community Greenway through the lens of climate resilience, adaptation, nature conservation and self sustainability. This document summarises the findings and recommendations of that process, researched and facilitated by Landscape Architects, The Paul Hogarth Company.
- Submission to the Inquiry on Prevention in Health and Social Care - Inquiry details
- Submission by Dr Mark Green to the Inquiry on Prevention in Health and Social Care - Inquiry details
- Submission to the Call for Evidence on Active Travel - Inquiry details - Final report citing GroundsWell
- Submission to the Inquiry on Urban Green Spaces - Inquiry details
- GroundsWell data linkage consent form and information booklet. Burnett, H. (2023). DOI: 10.17638/datacat.liverpool.ac.uk/2445
This document contains a consent form and information booklet for data linkage. This document will be included in future data collection completed by GroundsWell to gather participant consent for linking administrative [health] data and primary [survey] data. If you have any comments or questions regarding this document, then please contact Hannah Burnett (email@example.com)